New Jersey: #AI-09263
New York: #026365
New Jersey Planning License: #4149
NCARB Certification: #38122
- New Jersey Institute of Technology - School of Architecture (1976-1981)
- Degree: Bachelor of Architecture, May 1981; Area of Concentration: Landscape Concepts
Expert Court Witness Testimony
- Superior court, New Jersey, Morristown, The Honorable Paul Bangiola DeYoung v. DeYoung: Construction cost analysis testimony.
- Superior Court, New Jersey, Morristown, The Honorable Clamp Chastney v. DeVito Roofing: Roof repair testimony.
- Arbitration, Wilkes Barre, Pa., Expert Witness value of architectural services.
Planning Board and Zoning Boards of Adjustment: Expert Witness as Architect and Planner
Bernards Township, Bernardsville Borough, Branchburg Township, Branchville Borough, Brick Township, Byram Township, Caldwell Borough, Chatham Township, Chester Township, Colts Neck Township, Denville Township, Town of Dover, Fairfield Township, Flemington Borough, Florham Park Borough, Frankford Township, Town of Hackettstown, Hampton Township, Hopatcong Borough, Jefferson Township, City of Jersey City, Long Hill Township, Mendham Borough, Montclair Township, Montville Township, Morris Plains Borough, City of Morristown, Mount Arlington Borough, Mount Olive Township, City of Newark, North Haledon Borough, Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, Peapack Gladstone Borough, Raritan Township, Rockaway Borough, Rockaway Township, Roxbury Township, Shrewsbury Borough, Sparta Township, City of Summit, Sussex Borough, Verona Township, Wantage Township, Warren Township, Town of West Caldwell, Washington Township (Morris County), Washington Township (Warren County), West Milford Township, Town of Westfield, Wharton Borough
- American Institute of Architects: Newark and Suburban Chapter
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards certified
- NJIT School of Architecture Deans Council
- County College of Morris, Design Department Advisory Committee
- Community Builders Association
- National Association of Home Builders
- Jefferson Township Chamber of Commerce
- Morris Hills Regional District Vocational and Technical Advisory Committee
- Jefferson Township Rotary Club (since 1988, also a Past President)
- Roxbury Township Chamber of Commerce
- Past Member of Morris 2000: Land Use Advisory Organization
- Adjunct Professor: Design Department: County College of Morris; Randolph, New Jersey (2000)
Taught an architectural history course for students interested in design concepts.